MHC Choral Alumnae Post-Tour Blog

Friday, August 12, 2005

CD in the Mail!

Hi all -
Hope you have been having a restful summer - though it sounds like many have been off on further adventures and events - hard to find time to stand still.

I was excited to receive our CD in the mail - fun to hear the differences in performances. Caroline Rose still makes requests to sing to the "women's choir CD" - her requests change with her mood - from Deep River to the counting song to the National Anthem...

My small church choir sent a letter announcing the start of the season in September - will be good to sing again. We will be teaming up with another choir in November for the Faure Requiem - does anyone know it? Was it thrilling/challenging/a nightmare to sing? I have a feeling there will be more car rehearsals in my future...

Thanks again for a most wonderful time together - I hope that our paths cross again soon - if you are in the Twin Cities, please give me a holler...

1 Comments:

  • Nathalie,

    I hope Caroline Rose will continue her singing career at MHC one day! We miss her smiling face and beautiful voice on Take me out to the Ballgame! I will be taking some classes in the fall so I will only have time to sing along with the radio, or with my second graders...I hope the Requiem goes well!

    T

    By Blogger Tina, at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home